Looking for a local business, dedicated to professional tree surgery and client satisfaction?
We are an established local business, operating throughout North Derbyshire and the Peak District. We offer private residential and commercial clients a comprehensive range of professional tree surgery services. Our experienced accredited arborists are fully insured, working to British Standards for Tree Work (BS 3998). We offer a FREE consultation service, enabling you to discuss your requirements and obtain a FREE no-obligation written quotation.
Many people find it difficult to determine when a tree is diseased, dangerous or needs attention. They also seek reassurance about potential liabilities, if a tree or branches were to fall and injure people or damage property. Trees, often require regular maintenance, determined by species, health, age and location. We regularly work within conservation areas and on trees that fall under Tree Preservation Orders. By using established relationships, we frequently liaise and prepare applications on behalf of clients.
We respect our working environment and act responsibly to minimise our impact. Whenever possible, we use battery-powered equipment and recycle 100% of our green waste. We also reduce our transport emissions by only working locally and operating modern fuel-efficient vehicles.
Need help with overgrown hedges? Then consider our hedge trimming services
Our tree services include;
• Crown Reduction
• Canopy thinning
• Canopy raising
• Felling and removal
• Stump Grinding
• Tree Planting
• Hedge trimming and shaping
The cost of Tree Surgery
All tree work is priced individually, using our FREE consultation service. Our experienced staff use the latest professional-grade tools and machinery which guarantees efficient working. This ensures we offer clients exceptionally affordable pricing.
We always encourage potential clients to use a reputable local company, dedicated to professionalism and client satisfaction.
Your tree surgery options…
Option 1 - Do tree surgery yourself
• Regrettably, there are none.
• May cause serious and life-threatening injury
• Need specialist knowledge and training
• Likely to damage the tree and property
• Extremely strenuous work
• Removal of green waste
Option 2 - The opportunist
• Will attempt almost any type of work
• Will work in any weather conditions
• Unqualified with no experience
• Operate without insurance
• Often cold call at your property
• Not an established local company
• Use poor quality tools
• Hire in equipment and labour as needed
• Ask for payment in cash
• Usually, request money upfront
• Often leave before work completed
• Potential for green waste fly-tipping
Option 3 - Use a professional company
• An established local business
• Always a professional appearance
• Always reliable, punctual and dedicated
• Staff are polite, friendly and professional
• Respect for client and property
• Fully qualified, experienced arborists
• Use the latest high-powered machinery
• Rigorous quality standards
• Fully insured
• Multiple payment methods
• Accept all debit and credit cards
• Insisting that other trades operate to Haykin standards